Căutare

Căutare:

Produse ce îndeplinesc criteriile de căutare

Produse pe pag:
Sortare după:

People, Power, and Profits: Progressive Capitalism for an Age of Discontent

From Nobel Prize-winning economist and bestselling author Joseph Stiglitz, this account of the dangers of free market fundamentalism reveals what has gone so wrong, but also shows us a way out.We all have the sense that our economy tilts toward big business, but as Joseph E. Stiglitz explains in People, Power and Profits, a few corporations have come to dominate entire sectors, contributing to sky..

109,00 Lei

Euro and its Threat to the Future of Europe

Can the Euro be saved? Should it be? Nobel prize-winning economist Joseph E. Stiglitz dismantles the prevailing consensus around what ails Europe - arguing that economic stagnation is a direct result of the Euro's flawed birth, demolishing the champions of austerity and offering solutions that can rescue the continent from further devastation. 'Stiglitz could hardly have timed The Eur..

54,00 Lei

Globalization and Its Discontents Revisited: Anti-Globalization in the Era of Trump

**Over 1 million copies sold worldwide** MAJOR NEW EDITION From Nobel laureate Joseph Stiglitz, Globalization and its Discontents is the bestselling exposé of the all-powerful organizations that control our lives. Joseph Stiglitz's landmark book lifted the lid on how globalization was hurting those it was meant to help. Many of its predictions came true, and it became a touchsto..

56,00 Lei

Great Divide

Why has inequality increased in the Western world - and what can we do about it? In The Great Divide, Joseph E. Stiglitz expands on the diagnosis he offered in his best-selling book The Price of Inequality and suggests ways to counter this growing problem. With his characteristic blend of clarity and passion, Stiglitz argues that inequality is a choice - the cumulative result of unjust policies ..

66,00 Lei

Price of Inequality Stoc momentan epuizat

Price of Inequality

Nobel Laureate Joseph Stiglitz explains why we are experiencing such destructively high levels of inequality - and why this is not inevitable. The top 1 percent have the best houses, the best educations, the best doctors, and the best lifestyles, but there is one thing that money doesn't seem to have bought: an understanding that their fate is bound up with how the other 99 percent live. Through..

74,00 Lei