The definitive, fully illustrated official companion to Stranger Things, detailing every aspect of the show's development from page to screen. PLEASE NOTE: The distressed look of the cover is intentional (as if the book were a 1980s relic from a library or used bookstore). The book will be wrapped in a protective Mylar wrap. Consumers will be alerted by a removable sticker on the packaging. Special inserts include a fold out map, decoder code disk, and sealed, top-secret pages.
NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER • The perfect holiday gift for fans of Stranger Things—the official behind-the-scenes companion guide to the first two seasons and beyond, featuring exclusive color photos and stunning concept art.
Note: This book has been designed to mimic a used book. The marks, scuffs, and tears on the cover and pages are an intentional design element.
Stranger things have happened. . . .
When the first season of Stranger Things debuted on Netflix in the summer of 2016, the show struck a nerve with millions of viewers worldwide and received broad critical acclaim. The series has gone on to win six Emmy Awards, but its success was driven more than anything by word of mouth, resonating across generations. Viewers feel personal connections to the characters. Now fans can immerse themselves in the world—or worlds—of Hawkins, Indiana, like never before. Inside you’ll find
• original commentary and a foreword from creators Matt and Ross Duffer
• exclusive interviews with the stars of the show, including Millie Bobby Brown, Finn Wolfhard, and David Harbour
• the show’s earliest drafts, pitches to Netflix, and casting calls
• insights into the Duffers’ creative process from the entire crew—from costume and set designers to composers and visual-effects specialists
• deep dives into the cultural artifacts and references that inspired the look and feel of the show
• a map of everyday Hawkins—with clues charting the network of the Upside Down
• the Morse code disk Eleven uses, so you can decipher secret messages embedded throughout the text
• a look into the future of the series—including a sneak preview of season three!
Adding whole new layers to enrich the viewing experience, this keepsake is essential reading for anyone and everyone who loves Stranger Things.
Does life seem strange?
Is the world feeling upside down?
Then you need to learn how to survive in a Stranger Things world. . .
Filled with photographs and simple truths from the hit Netflix series STRANGER THINGS, this guide will help you navigate school, relationships, and the occasional parallel dimension.
The perfect stocking filler for any Stranger Things fan to cosy up with whilst ..